Sunday, October 14, 2012

HERE WE ARE AT COLE'S HOUSE



Here we have Mr. Jones and Mr. Cole. They are best friends, but there is a marked difference in IQ between the two. It's not hard to tell which dog is slightly lacking in the intelligence dept., but Cole is so faithful and loving so we don't tell him that he isn't too smart. Both dogs are being very good boys to sit to have their picture taken.   
I've decided not to go to the shop today. Ethan and I are having the best time together. (I co-parented Ethan up to the age of 8, when my daughter remarried) so Ethan and I have much history, but not so much lately. On Friday we were going to go to the movies, but we decided to stay home and just chill. Ethan took such good care of me!!
Then yesterday after work, we went out to his favorite place for dinner; I tried to shut down the video games --without too much success (actually his mom has very strict controls on video games/computer/TV).



Isn't he handsome? The perfect teenage boy's room!  
Today, I'm playing hooky. We are spending the day together cleaning my car (I pay well); going to see ARGO and popping over to see James & Grace and The Girls. Just together time. He is THIRTEEN (how did that happen) and in just a few years he will be off to college. Ethan is a skater; all A's student; video creator; and all-around great kid (usually). He is also the only one to love antique/vintage furniture--especially the egg chair. He started his antiques training very early when I would bring him to the shop before he could walk.
By the way, Argo is great and seems to be historically correct.
Have a wonderful Sunday--it is gorgeous here!

Mary & Jones (& Cole)





2 comments:

  1. Mary I'd say a great weekend all around. Ethan sounds like a great teenager. He needs an Egg Chair of course! My Isabella is 12, youngest granddaughter! She just loves time with Mini!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karena, I don't think that he will go to the movies with me much longer (sad, but true)....Thanks for commenting
      xoxo Mary

      Delete