Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MOVING DAY--TOMORROW

Tray and I packed quite a few boxes today......have to move everything out of the way to remove that then rehang the antique paneling...Roberto is scheduled.
I'm not toooooooo sure that Dennis is completely ready with the framework.
We'll see what arises tomorrow.
Wish us luck.

Mary and Jones (& Cole)

I'll be taking a few days off. My heart is heavy and design and things just seem like so much fluff.
Sending prayers out to all parents. 
As a nation we need to consider what role we should play in assisting families that are dealing with children and loved one with mental illness. I am intimately familiar with the lack of assistance available to children with mental health issues. It is far too easy to assign a label such as autistic, aspergers, ADD, etc. which truly is only a label and does nothing towards meeting the needs of the individual child.

I'll be back in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment