Grace and Mia have been back in Tennessee this week. And we have had some disheartening news. Little Mia has to have surgery once again and for the third time this year. The tumor's growth has been halted, but the cyst has reformed and the shunt moved so that the cyst is not draining.
Because it's Christmas time, Grace and James have decided to postpone the surgery until the 1st of January.
Please put us back on your prayer lists. I know that prayer heals and community heals.