Friday, March 20, 2015

IN THE ZONE

Today is Friday and the only day of the week that I do not "do" LA freeways. So I stopped by the fabulous leather craftsman that I use for custom pieces.
This is the second pair of Jacques Adnet style tables and look at the design improvements. Here is the second set




Here are a couple of shots of the first pair.





The initial pair was good; but the second pair is going to be phenomenal. I am definitely in "The Zone" with this project.
After my disaster with my upholsterer last week, I needed this encouragement. I love it when someone takes initiative. Of course, if I had not liked this new design, nothing would have been lost.


Yesterday was the memorial service for Emily (and her birthday), my niece. I spoke on love and based my talk on 1 Corinthians 13.  It was a challenge to keep my emotions in check, but I felt so completely in His presence that I was fine. I have been meditating on 1 Corinthians 13 since Emily left us in November. It's hard to look with honesty at my failings and judgements. But that is the only way to grow in faith and love.......

Spring is finally here!! It's been a perfect week. Beautiful clear sunny skies and mid-70s.

Have a great week-end.

Mary & Jones & Cole


2 comments:

  1. The service must have been so poignant Mary, many prayers and blessings to Emily.
    The Jacques Adnet side tables are incredibly gorgeous, such detail. I hope you have an amazing weekend!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    A New Gallery in Town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karena, I will--just working on my intentions for today. xoxoxo Mary

    ReplyDelete