Wednesday, November 2, 2016

WE DID IT

Roberto and Moises (Roberto's brother) started moving stuff bright and early Tuesday morning. The Tuscan consoles and Marbro alabaster lamps were the first pieces to be placed. I wish that I could have kept the space with only these objects in it.......... As it was, there wasn't quite enough room for everything; so the squeezing in took effect. I love the gallery look.........


Next came the Chinese Altar Table and Edo "Tales of Genji" screen plus the Marbro lamps.


I wish that I could have left these few pieces alone and by themselves--but that was impossible. When all was said and done, I didn't have enough room for everything, even using every inch avail able.


Today, Roberto hung what needed hanging and I, once again, directed traffic. Here's a close up of a section of one wall.


I think I'm happy. I've even sold a couple of things and have several things "on hold"--we'll see what turns up.

Please Vote!!

Mary & Jones & Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment