Monday, September 18, 2017

THURSDAY'S LOOT


YES!! She came home with me.....I almost didn't bid, but then I caught a glimpse of her beckoning and I was a goner........I paid a huge amount of money and got a lot of dirty looks from my buddies who also wanted her......nothing ventured, nothing gained. 
And then 4 McGuire "Target" bar stools---these are really great and in the highest McGuire grade (pricey)......


And a set of 3 mid-century Paul McCobb-style benches/ottomans in suede


Here are the 2 French Walnut stools from a couple of weeks ago in their new dresses



The tiny Louis XVI footstool is super cute--the upholstery is silk mid-night blue velvet with the nail heads. And then I bought a pair of these mid-century night stands/chests......(Camilo owes me--big time--which means that the new lacquer is already paid for and I will be dropping them off to Camilo tomorrow).


I feel very fortunate to be able to put these chests into inventory as I haven't been able to find a pair in many months and I always try to keep lacquered bed side chests in inventory.
And, of course, life would not be quite the same without something on the horizon. As I was picking up on Friday, I thought I would give a quick scout of what was coming up the following week:::::::be still my heart.




A pair (male/female) Tom Corbin cast bronze lamps. They are exactly what I love: abstract, bronze, tall, style of Giacometti, and, bien sure, very phallic and elegant..........
And now, I really need to hit the sack........busy day tomorrow.
xoxo
Mary & Jones & Cole












No comments:

Post a Comment