Thursday, November 23, 2017

THANKSGIVING BLESSING


It's really here; I can't believe it--and I'm feeling grateful and getting warmed up to the Christmas Spirit. Pamela of House of Edward blog has said what I am experiencing this year (I don't know how to work the link thing; so just Google the blog and the post will come up). I am thinking about generosity of spirit (how easy it is to think we are generous until we make a true assessment)-a growth path for me next year, I think. I'm thinking about the importance of truth (in these times of small-t trump). I'm thinking about the importance of humility in our connections with others. I'm thinking about acceptance--except where it relates to the qualities of morality and integrity. I am grateful that God/Universe seeks balance and beauty and justness. And I am convinced that we will not be governed by a megalomaniac narcissist this time next year. In order for that change to happen we need to continue to raise our voices to resist the call of blind tribalism in favor of reasoned majority governance by both Republicans and Democrats. Next year we will raise our voices in triumph over darkness. This year we raise our voices in positive resistance.



Blessings for the day!

Mary & Jones & Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment