Thursday, February 15, 2018

I'M ANGRY


I

AM

SO

ANGRY

We have become a nation of wimps......afraid of taking action. Afraid of voting for people with integrity and vision and hope. Afraid that we will have to pay more to support the weak. Glad to take from the needy and deserving to give to those who need nothing---where is Robin Hood. We have become a nation who caters to despicables like mr. not-my-president. He who demeans our nation at every turn and who has made a laughing-stock of our amazing democracy. 
All I can say is 

VOTE

 VOTE

MAKE SURE YOUR NEIGHBOR

VOTES

MAKE SURE YOUR SONS AND
DAUGHTERS

VOTE

IN NOVEMBER WE SHALL ALL RAISE OUR VOICES 

AND

VOTE 

VOTE TO ELECT THOSE WHO TRULY REPRESENT THE VALUES UPON WHICH WE WERE FOUNDED--
NO TO GREED
NO TO RACISM
NO TO WHITE NATIONALISM
YES TO PLURALITY
YES TO INCLUSIVENESS
YES TO IMMIGRANTS (WHICH WE ALL ARE)

Thank you for letting me be me.

Mary & Jones & Cole

PS THE SENATE JUST VOTED TO GUT THE GROUND-BREAKING DISABILITIES ACT--shame on the GOP. Shame.........




2 comments:

  1. Miracles of The Universe await those who dwell with Love & Charity...what the rest will go through, well...we can only HOPE Karma is 1000x worse than the Energy spent to ruin, wreck and destroy America and ALL her children...WHAT is Legal, WHO is Illegal...WHERE is an Alien from other than from another Universe on the Twilgiht Zone.
    As for the Russian Bot story...amazing, do let me know what happens and how does one get rid of them...I think I’m being followed as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the Universe gets angry, she makes her sentiments know very clearly and directly. But today is a good day as the count down marches on.
      As for those pesky bots.....I contacted Google and the bots are gone for now.....
      Thanks for the comments. xoxo Mary

      Delete