Wednesday, March 25, 2020

MY NEW ATTITUDE


         This is my new attitude for the foreseeable future:

                               TAKE NO PRISONERS

We need to band together to support each other--that includes landlords, mortgage holders, credit card companies, etc. Yes, apparently The Senate is going to sign the Emergency Relief Act (or whatever it will be called....), but each of us, standing in the foot steps of our friends and neighbors, clients and service providers, will be the positive force to move us forward.

I have added an additional layer to my attitude adjustment:



If you don't support community----------

       ******** YOU WILL BE EATEN********


Sending blessings...stay safe.

Mary & Cole

***Fine Early Edo Period Tiger Scroll***
Source: 1stdibs.com



2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh..I like your attitude. Keep it going until we vote in Nov.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen,
      That is exactly my intent. I guess it will have to be my intent for quite a bit longer as the damage of the last 3+ years will take an enormous commitment to restore and heal our democracy and institutions.
      xo Mary

      Delete