Sunday, April 12, 2020

EASTER SUNDAY




(I grabbed this image from Habitually Chic--I don't think Heather will mind)

I'm sure just about everyone will agree that this Easter Sunday is one that we will remember, always.
No family gatherings, no Easter Egg hunts, no Church and so many other traditions from which we are abstaining are truly missed. Hopefully, next month will see the lifting of many "shelter-In-Place" directives.

Remember the meaning of Easter is the restoration of light and hope to the World. This year I pray that the true Spirit of Christ radiate within all of our hearts. The spirit of gratitude, of mercy and compassion, the spirit of love for our neighbors , the spirit of forgiveness, the spirit of joy and the power to overcome the world, as Christ did. I pray that God send forth a spirit of righteousness--a commitment to overcome and heal the damage wrought over the past years.

Blessings,
MARY & COLE



No comments:

Post a Comment