Saturday, April 18, 2020

MORE PRETTY THINGS


My first passion (after cars when I was 5) was jewelry. Living in Mexico gave me a huge advantage when it came to being exposed to magnificent gems and jewelry design. My mother and I would go shopping in the "Zona Rosa" in Mexico City--at the time this section of Mexico City had gorgeous shops--the jewelry stores were always my favorites....
......The Verdura designs far outstrip the jewelry designs that entralled me as a child...but the Zona Rosa played its part in training me eye to focus on beauty and form.
Here's another Verdura masterpiece--I think that the majority of Verdura designs were masterpieces.


Please stay safe; focus on beauty; focus on gratitude; focus on new growth; focus on our communities; focus on being a positive force---with just a tiny bit of light, darkness dissolves.

Blessings for the day.
Mary & Cole







1 comment: