Sunday, September 13, 2020

DISASTERS........

I just don't know what to say. I know that if I were Pamela Terry (House of Edward Blog), I could be eloquent. But I'm not eloquent today. 

I am devastated by the admitted intentional misleading of us regarding the lethality and spread of COVID-19, which has led to what I consider to be Trump's Genocide.

I am devastated by our fires--my shop is not far from the fire lines. I have friends who have been evacuated. And, although I live 40 miles away at the beach, the cars are covered with ash; the skies are hazy and smokey; the sky is threatening. 

I am devastated to see trump (small t is intentional) be so disrespectful during the 9/11 ceremonies. My sadness increased remembering all those that were lost, children loosing parents; wives becoming widows; husbands loosing their best friends and knowing that COVID takes that many almost daily.

And yet, I have so much to be thankful for..... everyone is healthy and being very careful. We celebrated Mia's (miracle child) 10th birthday and Sam's 18th. These two have survived significant health challenges and are now super healthy.

My business is going great; buying amazing items!

BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE THING THAT MATTERS.....as Michele Obama clarifies:                        PLAN YOUR VOTE  & VOTE


Sending love and prayers,

MARY

                                                                                                                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment