Tuesday, March 3, 2015

SCOPING OUT THIS WEEK'S AUCTION and INSTAGRAM

For some strange reason I'm being called by this antique painted Chinese altar table.



The table looks as if has been left out in the elements for a very long time. I just love the intensity of the green and the time-acquired deep patina.  I've got just the place for it, but it will have to be super cheap. It's pretty cool isn't it?
Next to catch my eye was this 18th/19th c. Spanish bracero fragment........and you know me, a sucker for just about anything antique brass. I think it would be great with a mirror in it's center??
And there is this original Noguchi paper lamp--
I'll ponder these guys for a couple of days.........but now it's time to pack it in!! Jones is waiting.

Instagram is going super well....

Blessings,

Mary & Jones & Cole










2 comments:

  1. This Chinese altar table is incredible Mary! You have such a great eye for the unique!
    I must be better about using Instagram! Have a great day!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karena--thank you... it is drop-dead gorgeous today!! Hope that Spring is on the way for you as well. Sending love. Mary

      Delete