Thursday, January 14, 2016

JONES AT WORK



I haven't written about Mr. Sassy Jones lately. He definitely needs to go to the Groomer (next week). Yesterday, he had enough of being restrained when he could sniff amazing food being consumed just a few feet from him and he was letting me know what a bad owner I was.

Trying to be good--just look at that focus (on my brain)...


Well, she does not understand my English--I'll try pointing......


Ahhhh, come on, Mom....just one bite...............


Jones wishes you the best of 2016--and Happy Dinners.

Mary, Jones & Cole








4 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call personality! I think Jones looks great without another haircut for now - just don't let him get to the Shetland pony stage! Happy 2016, Mary***************************************

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gesbi, This guy has tons of character--thank goodness he doesn't have opposing thumbs because then we would really be in trouble. xoxo Mary

      Delete
  2. Mary it is so great to see Jones by your side! He is such a loving companion! I wish you a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Life Lessons: So Honored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karena--he is my faithful boy--sometimes he likes to stick too close. xoxox Mary

    ReplyDelete