Wednesday, November 13, 2019

IN POSITION


Roberto brought the French Buffet to the shop and I placed it front and center. We switched out the art work to provide a little energy to the buffet and I had acquired the John Dickinson (style??) lamps a few weeks ago.......not a bad little mix, if I do say so.
The antique Fortuny pillows and the Scalamandre "Le Tigre" and "Il Leopardo" pillows are ready for pickup--can't wait to see them. I'm going to take the red antique "Ucelli" Fortuny to have pillows made up when I go to LA to pick up the others. 
Roberto will wax the buffet next week and I'll go investigate new marble. We decided that the original marble is beyond repair....that's the way it goes.

Well, the formal Impeachment hearings are starting tomorrow. Each day there are new revelations regarding the damage that has been done to our nation by this administration (I refuse to say the traitor's name)--I pray that we elect good solid, conscious leadership in 2020.

Sending blessings.

Mary & Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment