Thursday, June 13, 2013

One King's Lane--Vintage and Modern Sales

I have been associated (as a dealer) with One King's Lane for more than a year...last year I was able to sell mainly art. But boy, has One King's Lane come up in its offerings on the Vintage and Modern section. I took a break from posting items to the site when I moved to my new location and in just those few months the One King's Lane platform has evolved into a premier tier venue. They have really done their homework and have managed to line up many of the top US designers and shop owners for their Taste Maker Tag Sales--but the same applies to the shops that have been admitted to the regular Vintage and Modern platform--there  are so really great member dealers (including moi).

My French Opaline Lamps are about to be available on OKL (I think tomorrow)


As are my mid-century Marbro lamps...........



And finally, this cute Carved and gilt chinese wall or table lantern.


One King's Lane has become very detail oriented and vets every single item that they offer. The process of simply having the photos meet the OKL specifications is laborious....but I am glad that OKL is making quality its no. 1 priority.

Jones says"hi"--he hates it when I spend my day taking photos, but he never complains about dinner.

Have a wonderful Friday!!
Mary & Jones

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    I love browsing through the offerings at One Kings Lane!
    The lamps and lantern are gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    Giveaway by Splendid Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karena,
      Thanks for the kudos........Have a wonderful day!!
      xoxoxox
      Mary

      Delete
  2. Hi Mary, I am just checking in to see how you are doing and how is Mia.
    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Designers Series

    ReplyDelete