Wednesday, September 13, 2017

OK........JUST A QUICKIE AUCTION PREVIEW

Preview today was great--some of my absolute favorite things are up tomorrow. Here goes.........





Period Louis XVI bergere in quilted period red toile upholstery. Both of my passions, Louis XVI furniture and antique toile, in one piece. There will be a lot of competition...my good friend Fred will be going high as will a few other dealers........we'll see.
I thought I wanted this Karl Springer (style?) console, but think I'll pass.



Definitely going to bid on this amazing box lot of cups and saucers--but it will go high, very high.



Going to try for this mixed lot of Imari--I love Imari of all kinds--new, old it all makes me happy.



I do not know who designed these Deco Chairs, but they are pretty amazing--so they're on my list. They remind me of Frank Lloyd Wright chairs.....but haven't found anything like them online.




UPDATE: Here are the Shell Console in shop--I still love them and they make the Nubian Lamps and footstools pop.




Wish me luck. Fortunately, I know my limits and won't go too crazy. Note: No one should go to an auction with an untreated gambling addiction.

Mary & Jones & Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment