Wednesday, February 14, 2018

RUSSIAN FAVORITE --SLAMMING


I'm not sure, but I think I'm supposed to be feeling honored......
Those damn Russians are at it again. I guess that Hillary and I have something in common--the Russians love us.
About 90 of those "views" were real and the rest were nasty visitors.

On to other news:



Took a couple more shots of my back corner before the flu hit....that's a lot of green; trying to imagine another color before that space turns into a leprechaun...
After the mirror left for Park Ave.(NYC), I hung (Roberto hung) a grouping of contemporary Japanese wood block prints (sorry about the reflection)--still searching for Toko Shinoda lithographs. I know they will turn up--just requires a bit of patience. I love Japanese art. Note the continuum between the 18th/19th Japanese "Tales of Genji" screen in the second photo and the minimalism of the woodblocks in the first. I love the tension created by showing the essence.

I hope that Goggle manages to shut down those Russians by tomorrow and that I will finally make it out of the house.

Sending blessings for the rest of the week 
  (Note: I'm not going to auction tomorrow)

Mary & Jones & Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment