Sunday, December 30, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Photo Credit: ivillage.com
     
This what I'll be doing tomorrow night. Celebrating all the blessings of the past year and setting my sights on 2013.
My usual New Year's Day is one of dedicating myself to the coming year--checking out my priorities and reordering them if necessary. I also spend quite a bit of time making a list of all of the things that I have to be grateful for. Without gratitude, we are truly sunk.

Sending love and blessing for the New Year.
Mary and Jones (& Cole)

Jones says "hi"--he was waaaay too hyper and naughty at work today and got into deep do-do with me. BUT I AM SO THANKFUL FOR MY CRAZY GUY.

2 comments:

  1. Mary I am so happy to have you as a friend!
    Thank you for the beauty you have brought to my life.

    Wishing you all the best in the Year ahead!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karena, I am honored! Thank you. Friendship is our greatest gift. And Love. Sending you love and joy for 2013. Mary

      Delete