Friday, November 11, 2016

BACK TO BUSINESS-----Despite Being a Very Rough Week

It has not been the best of weeks for me.......I am still despondent regarding the election. But I know that there has to be some sort of silver lining in all of this. 
Shopping usually helps and yesterday was no exception........but my goodness these gorgeous chairs upholstered in real zebra hide went for an enormous amount of money--I bid them as far as I could, but it wasn't enough. They will make some one very, very happy. 
 



........And now I know what to do with the next zebra hide that I find (super hard to come by) and a pair of Louis XIII Revival arm chairs.
Although I didn't manage to snag the chairs I did find a sleeper when I previewed on Wednesday--I'll take photos and get a little history next week.
I think I scored with this French Faux Bamboo chest of drawers. The chest is in very good condition--just in need of Roberto's magic fingers. I believe it's marble has been replaced, but it still looks good.


I purchased a few more pieces and then the 100* NOVEMBER heat took over---it is so hot that its bordering on bizarre--I do not like this weather.

And last night we celebrated my niece's birthday at a favorite restaurant


That is my amazing daughter and grandson--isn't he cute?? artist and musician. It will be interesting to see how his life develops (if we can just get him to graduate--he's super smart and as a senior, he thinks school is stupid)

That's all for now. Our amazing country needs to be surrounded in prayer.

Mary & Jones & Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment