Friday, December 22, 2017

IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

I'm finally in the mood.


Here is our big tree anxiously awaiting its presents. I know he seems a little lonely at the moment, but the good stuff is coming.

And here is one of our little trees


This is my Noah's Ark tree--laden with animals collected over the years. He's awaiting his red candles--seem to be hard to find this year.
And we spent a chunk of change at Costco last night--we're expecting about 18 for Christmas Eve and are having standing rib roast and my special salmon Florentine. With other stuff. Now to think about baking. I'm a bit on strike this year.

I have retreated from watching the news. No MSNBC or CNN until after Christmas. The trump (small t) melodrama/disaster/disgrace will still be around.

Wishing ya'll (from my many years living in the South) a blessed Christmas and Chanukah surrounded by those that you love.

Mary & Jones & Cole



No comments:

Post a Comment